I have 2 HDDs:
- Drive A = 80GB SSD with my Windows 7 x64 and a 100MB System Partition that Windows made. Both NTFS.
- Drive B = 1TB HDD with a NTFS data partition.
Here's what I've done so far:
- Downloaded EASUS Partition Master Home Edition
- Made a new 80GB (81920MB) Partition on drive B
- Told it make an exact copy my Windows 7 partition on drive A on drive B's new 80GB partition.
- Made the new partition on drive B a "Primary" and "Active".
- If I take out the SSD (drive A) and leave just drive B it won't boot, I just get a black screen with a white underscore ):
Some other details:
- If possible, I don't want to format drive B or re-install windows on drive B.
- If possible, I don't want to boot from the Windows 7 DVD. My DVD Reader/Writer is broken and my pendrive is just 2GB. But, I can borrow an external DVD Reader or something if it's necessary.
- No encryption is being used.
- I can download other software (even not-free (as in beer) software) and try to do it another way. Any links to guides, tutorials, etc. are VERY welcomed.
Windows Disk Managment: