Have this very irritating problem with Internet Explorer 9 and Facebook.
If I go to Facebook and watch a page with iframes (like IFBML pages) it will not show up in Internet Explorer 9. It shows up in Firefox 4 and Chrome 10, but not in Internet Explorer 9.
I run Windows 7 64-bit SP1 (danish). The strange thing is that I own three different PC´s and they all run Windows 64-bit SP1 and all of them has this issue. Can´t figure out what causes this issue.
I have tried the following:
- Uninstalled AVG antivirus and installed Microsoft Antivirus - no change
- Updated Windows with SP1 - no change
- Updated from Internet Explorer 9 beta to Internet Explorer 9 final Ed. - no change
- Emptied cache and temp files in Internet Explorer 9 - no change
- Made www.facebook.com a trusted site in Internet Explorer 9 - no change
And a lot of other things I can not remember I guess....but nothing seems to work.
As I´m using quite a lot of my working time developing Facebook Fanpages it is frustrating not to be able to test them in Internet Explorer 9.
BTW - it is Internet Explorer 9 32-bit - not 64-bit.