Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. It's 100% free, no registration required.

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

Where can I find a spray tool in Photoshop ?

share|improve this question

migrated from Apr 5 '11 at 21:17

This question came from our site for professional and enthusiast programmers.

Do you mean airbrush? Hit b for the brush mode and in the Application Bar there's an icon for airbrush mode.

share|improve this answer

Search the web for photoshop brush presets also, there are plently of custom brushes available.

share|improve this answer

If you mean an equivalent to Microsoft Paint's spray tool, there isn't one.

However, you can download a spray paint brush from deviantART's collection of spray paint brushes.

I trust you know how to load brushes.

share|improve this answer

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.