Does anyone know about a webcam photo application (ie an alternative to photo booth) with would allow to change the settings on the camera, such as :
- Select camera (I.e I want to use an external webcam)
- Change camera resolution (with photobooth
- change camera settings (I.e autofocus, aperture, color balance, etc..)
I did a lot of research on the internet with no success. I am looking for a very simple app (such as wmcap.exe on Windows)
What I tried so far:
- photo booth: it works with an external camera, however there is no way to change the resolution, or the color/focus settings
- manycam : a virtual webcam driver. you can add special effects to your camera and transfer those effects to any app, but not change your camera settings...
- iGlasses : enables you to change the camera settings inside photo booth and other apps. However you cannot control the focus, nor the video resolution
- macam (did not work on my Mac book Pro)
Does anyone know better than me?
Note : my only solution now is to launch a virtual machine (with parallels desktop) and take the pictures from there!