Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

I have an image that has shades of two colors -White and transparent. How can I use my gimp version of 2.6 to change the shades of white into shades of another color to the same degree as they were white.

share|improve this question

I solved it I used the "colorify..." tool in the colors tab. It was easy, I just had to find the tool.

share|improve this answer

Haven't used gimp in a while, but I imagine this is the tool you want >> . Use it to select all the white you want to alter, then you use this tool to change the color and lightness of that white >>

share|improve this answer

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .