I bought a PDF book from O'Reilly, and copied the file to iPad to read.
And it I see some marks as below. I tested with a couple of PDF apps and all of my apps show the marks.
And this is the screen capture to open with Preview.app in Mac which doesn't have the mark.
- Why is this? Does the Preview.app or Acrobat cuts out the marks whereas the iPad apps don't (or can't)?
- Is that a bug in iPad app?
- Is there a PDF tool to remove those marks?
- Is there an iPad app that doesn't show the marks?
I tested with some of my iPad pdf apps.
- iBook - OK
- PDFReader - shows the marks
- iAnnotate - shows the marks
- Note Taker HD - shows the marks
I think some (or most) of the iPad pdf readers doesn't process the marks correctly.