Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

I need to either move to or preferably zoom to pixel level, but I want to zoom to the specified co-ordinates in pixels.

For example: 100, 200 it should zoom center to pixel level or specified level of zoom.

I'm assuming such a simple feature is hiding somewhere in Photoshop (I am working with CS5).

share|improve this question

migrated from Apr 14 '11 at 14:15

This question came from our site for professional and enthusiast programmers.

I do not believe that option exists – DA. Apr 14 '11 at 0:08
I am aware of that although Photoshop has nothing to do with programming? But it is included in the tag list, so I assumed it was covered here. – GrimR Apr 14 '11 at 2:25

No, such a feature does not exist in Photoshop.

Alternatives include:

  • Zoom in/scroll over by hand using the Ruler as a guide (CTRL - R to see the Ruler)
  • Use the navigator window to scroll via a thumbnail

Hope that helps.

share|improve this answer

You must log in to answer this question.