Take the 2-minute tour ×
Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. It's 100% free, no registration required.

I want to do port forwarding in win7,what's the iptables equivalent in win7?

share|improve this question

1 Answer 1

After a little search on google, I found WinpkFilter

share|improve this answer

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.