My goal here is to install a bootable version of ubuntu onto a partition on my old ipod photo. Here is what i have done:
- I have been using disk utility to do all of this *
1) Enables disk mode and partitioned my ipod. I have an ubuntu partition and it is formatted as mac osx journaled
2) I have downloaded the ubuntu 10.10 iso
3) The problem - When I try to restore the ubuntu iso to my ubuntu partition, I get the error: Could not validate source - Invalid argument
4) I have tried to verify the iso and it says there is no checksum information
How should I go about fixing this problem? Is it the format of the partition that is causing the problem?