Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

I don't know if this is the appropriate exchange site for this question, but here it goes: has 3 licenses.

I would like to incorporate this software into my existing CMS, but am a little confused as to whether I need the OEM license, or the Corporate license:

I typically use this CMS for third party clients who request a content management system for a their pre-existing sites. Any help would be appreciated!

share|improve this question

closed as off topic by Daniel Beck, Not Kyle stop stalking me, Ƭᴇcʜιᴇ007, Sathya May 7 '11 at 7:49

Questions on Super User are expected to relate to computer software or computer hardware within the scope defined by the community. Consider editing the question or leaving comments for improvement if you believe the question can be reworded to fit within the scope. Read more about reopening questions here.If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

It sounds like OEM (or multiple "web site" licenses), since the clients own their sites that are just using your CMS to run them. Not your logo in the corner means not your site. But you're asking for legal advice or at least a question that would be better directed toward their license support. – Daniel Beck May 6 '11 at 19:07
Yeah, why don't you just ask them? – Shinrai May 6 '11 at 19:08

I'd ask them - they state this on the website:

"CKFinder licensing offering is extremely flexible, fitting all usage needs and situations. In case of special requirements or doubts, please be sure to contact us."

share|improve this answer

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .