I have two SSDs in RAID-0 on a Windows 7, 64-bit system. Since it appears that TRIM still isn't supported with any RAID configuration of SSDs, what are some tips/workarounds that I can use?
Some things, but not limited to, that I would like to optimize are:
- file write sizes to each disk to best match each 'block' sizes that are erased by the SSD.
- speed of the RAID reads/writes
- overall health of the drives
- Settings of the RAID (i.e. stripe size)
- any other 'tips' that might be considered for a RAID of SSD's