I'm looking for a local disk image / disaster recovery backup solution for Windows 7 that can do the following...
- Schedule a full disk image once every 3 months
- Schedule a weekly differential image from the most recent full image
- Perform a manual backup with a custom name, label, or description
- Supports and backs up multiple partitions on disk
- Recover individual files by browsing an image like a disk drive
- Automatically make space for newly scheduled images by intelligently deleting old ones
- Perform a bare bones recovery from any image (same hardware)
- Bonus Points: Fast, Simple/Clean Interface, Bloat-Free
It's so difficult to get specific questions like these answered without installing and trying everything that's out there! Have any of you guys seen anything that comes close? Willing to pay for it.