I want to manage my project using project management software. After reading about Codendi, I try to install Codendi 220.127.116.11 on CentOS 5.6 using VirtualBox 4.0.2.
Here's the situation:
- I'm totally noobs about Linux, so I'm using this guide to install CentOS: http://paulsiu.wordpress.com/2008/09/08/creating-and-managing-centos-virtual-machine-under-VirtualBox/
- After CentOS installed sucessfullly, I try to mount codendi image and run the installer from terminal.
- The installer said that I've some package that is not installed yet, so I do some yum install for the other packages.
- Run the Codendi installer again, input some settings for password, company name, and IP.
- Reboot CentOS.
- Start mysql and PHP, and run codendi in Firefox using [specified IP]/[folder name].
- Browser said that the Connection is time out.
I don't know where the problem is, is there any wrong step I do before or else. Please help me, or maybe you can suggest me another good project management software that is easy to install.