- Motherboard 845GBV
- Host OS Windows XP
- Guest OS Linux slackware (via Virtual Box)
- Network via USB modem
- USB port 3/6
- Motherboard Asus P7P55D-E Pro
- OS Windows 7 x64
- Network via USB modem, or on-board network chip
- USB port Plenty!!
1) Motherboard on computer 1 is possessed of 6 USB ports
2) USB modem (connecting to the internet) is plugged into one of the USB ports
3) Guest OS uses NAT to access the USB modem
4) I wish to start setting up a network where the Slackware guest OS on computer 1 is the gateway/firewall for computer 2
How should the Guest OS be told to use one of the USB ports (I only use 3 of them at present) as a Network Card?