I am using Mac OS X.
I am at a hotel where a website login prompt pops up when you connect to their open WiFi. I typed the wrong password and saved it on accident. As a result, it no longer prompts for the password but instead times out trying to connect.
Things I've tried so far:
- Completely clearing my cache, passwords, cookies, everything.
- Check my keychain access, no keys stored there.
- Deleted the hotel from my network preferences
- Rebooted my computer.
- Checked my saved passwords in FF, it wasn't there.
- Booted into Windows with parallels, same problem.
- All other browsers same problem.