If I'm not mistaken, this topic has not yet been addressed elsewhere.
The situation is as follows:
- Occasionally, Windows Media Player freezes and I have to close it using the Task Manager.
- After closing it, my computer goes into complete freeze mode, it no longer responds to any key stroke.
- My only solution now is to shut down the computer by holding the power button 5 seconds.
I have Googled my ass off before, tried virus scans but I'm out of ideas by now. So I come to the place where all the experts are.
I am using:
- Windows XP Professional Version 2002 SP3
- Windows Media Player version 11.0.5721.5280
Best regards Clint
If you need any additional information please let me know.