My IE9 (Win 7, 64bit) refuses to accept cookies from Intranet sites.
If I use the "full" name of the server, it will accept cookies.
I've changed all the settings I can find to allow cookies, but it still fails.
Updates, to respond to 3 comments
- I can add the server name to "Trusted Sites" but it doesn't solve the problem.
- In Security, Local Intranet, settings are at default
- In Security, Local Intranet, Sites...
- Automatically detect intranet network is checked.
- I've added this server name to the list of web sites in the Advanced dialog
So far, nothing has worked. I am able to live with the issue because I can use the fully qualified name of the computer, and all is fine. And Chrome and Firefox have no problems...