I downloaded Cygwin, did something wrong, deleted it entirely, and reinstalled it.
Somehow I then did something very wrong with the result that I now have absolutely no permissions on any account to do anything to the .SSH folder, even though I'm the administrator. Here's everything I've tried but with no effect:
- Deleted the Cygwin .reg files
- Deleted all the Cygwin files that I could
- Gone to the Security tab and tried to change permissions from ANY account
- Tried deleting the folder using
- Booted into safe mode and tried deleting from there
Any ideas how I can fix this?