I want a multi-3d-format-file browser.
I'm looking for a program that has the following features:
- Similar to ACDSee or Irfan View which allows browsing files with 3D geometry or files produced by Blender
- Very easy to use (this it is very important)
- It would be nice if such program was portable, but it is not necessary.
- No trial version.
What I found so far
- 3D-No Plugins, IIUIC it is for online browsing or for being a interactive tool on website (like flash or java programs)
- Octaga, Web 3D viewer of VRML, which is not what I need
- MeshLab, portable open source program for editing and viewing 3d files
- 3D Exploration, shareware
- some other 3d viewers
- GeeXLab can also be used to view models