Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. It's 100% free, no registration required.

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

I have Windows 7 and Macintosh and I use Macintosh Keyboard.
But, on Mac keyboard have "CMD" which I want to use like "CTRL" on Windows 7, how can I do that?

share|improve this question

migrated from Jun 18 '11 at 13:15

This question came from our site for professional and enthusiast programmers.

I want this for Linux. – Bassie Jun 18 '11 at 13:00

For WIndows, you can use a program like Sharpkeys, or by doing a fairly basic Registry hack.

share|improve this answer

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.