Here is a link pertaining to a different service, but the same error code.
It seems it is related to the NOOP or IDLE command and how the mail server is configured to handle those commands.
It sounds like a good solution may be:
1) In MS Outlook 2007, click on
2) Move mouse over 'Send/Receive' to
bring up additional menu
3) Move mouse over 'Send/Receive
settings' to bring up additional menu.
4) Click on 'Define Send/Receive
5) Under the Setting for Group "All
accounts", uncheck box which reads
"Schedule an automatic/send receive
I founds a different suggestion Here. Be sure to let us know if one works
To try this yourself, in Outlook:
1. Go to Tools -> Account Settings.
2. Click on your e-mail account and then click the "Change..." button.
3. Click on the "More Settings..." button.
4. Click on the "Advanced" tab.
5. Crank up the "Server Timeout" to the longest setting (10 minutes).
6. Save all the changes.
I also made sure that Outlook was set
to send/receive automatically every 3
minutes. I think the send/receive
value needs to be less than the Server
Timeout value for this fix to be
effective. I was getting the error
message after about 5-6 minutes of
synchronizing before - now, it's been
about a half hour and I haven't seen