Not judging, but your use of the word "trick" implies that the reasons for changing the agent string may not be altruistic. I assume that the Gogo pricing schedules are different based on cost estimates for laptop vs. mobile users. If you want to take advantage of their mobile plan, just pull out your phone or iPad. Why even deal with the ethical quandry.
- Acceptable Use and Conduct
Acceptable Use Policy. You hereby agree to comply with Aircell’s acceptable use policy (“Acceptable Use Policy”), as described below. You will not use the Service to (or assist another person to):
- Engage in any fraud or misrepresentation;
- Interfere with, disrupt, or create undue burden on the Service (or the networks or computers that provide same);
- Access any network or computer (including those providing the Service) in excess of the permission expressly granted to you;
- Attempt to impersonate any other person, including any Aircell employees.