It seems that all the wireless laptops in the office have disconnected and are unable to reconnect to the wifi after a terrible storm caused some power interruptions.
- Verify wireless broadcasting is up
- With each laptop i ended up flushing their dns cache on Win 7 (ipconfig /flush )
- Performed an ipconfig /all to see what the new ip is
- Made sure password was correct
- Reset the router (multiple times)
- restarted each laptop. Tried connecting wirelessly
Am i missing some small detail ?
- The router is a linksys/cisco WRVS4400N router. Supports a lot of fancy features i don't know how to use.
- We have 3 static ip's the conference room computer, the wireless printer, my computer
- Mostly windows machines, we have 3 mac users