Is there simple service to store strings under my key that can be used by bots?
- Simple command line access, automatic posting allowed
- No need to keep some session with the service alive
- I choose the key (so pastebins fail)
- No requirement for registration/authentication (for simplicity)
- The string should be kept for about a month.
I want something like:
Store: $ echo some_data_0x1299C0FF | store_my_string testtest2011 Retrieve: $ retrive_my_string testtest2011 some_data_0x1299C0FF
Do you have ideas what should I use for it? I can only think of using IRC somehow (channel topics,
/whowas, ...), but this is too complex for this simple task.
No security is needed: anyone can update my string. The task looks very simple, so I expect the solution to be similarly simple. Expecting something like single simple