I messed around by accident with the computer and I am a new IT intern.
- I restored my system as I had lost everything stored in my profile.
- A new profile 'mlinda" is created with a proper domain attached to it
- My old profile "m.linda" remains and the domain is of a local computer and it no longer works with the (eg. CAA MAU) server's domain
- The original "m.linda" user profile contains almost nothing in it
- the newly restored user profile "mlinda" has fully restored.
- How do I change "mlinda" (that has successfully retored everthing) back to "m.linda"
- How do I safely delete the new "mlinda" and ensure everything is back to normal with the old profile name?
- The outlook email is
email@example.com. Will this be affected in anyway by changing the newly restored profile name back its old name?
- Do I have to change anything in the registry value?
- Should I do it with Administrator account in normal mode or safe mode?
- Can someone show me in video or picture attachment or just explain step by step, please?
Any help is appreciated as I need to fix it by tomorrow or I lose my job.