I just started experimenting with TrueCrypt, and here's what I've done so far:
- Created a standard TrueCrypt Volume (encrypted file container)
- I created the volume location at, say, C:\My Docs\TCVol
- Created a volume password etc -> volume successfully created
- Mounted this volume to Z:\
- Entered password
- Drag/dropped "C:\My Docs\Test" to Z:. "C:\My Docs\Test" itself is a hidden folder.
- Dismounted Z:.
What I expected was that I will not even be able to view/access "C:\My Docs\Test". However, I can still open C:\My Docs\Test and view/edit/open all those files inside, as if nothing has changed.
Am I doing something wrong?