Google Chrome can't play YouTube video since few days before.
- Google Chrome version: 12.0.742.100
- Flash player version: 10.3.181.26
- Mac OSX version: 10.6.7
- Extension installed: Tempermonkey , XML Tree
- When YouTube video is played, audio only
- video area is transparent, revealing the contents behind Chrome
- when right click on the video area, the contents behind Chrome are clicked
- When Firefox 5 views YouTube , Flash Player crashes
- When Safari 5 views YouTube , it hangs (needs Force Quit)
- Since it happens, VLC cannot play video anymore (sound only)
- QuickTime works fine
- Issue only happens in YouTube site
- also happens in Incognito mode
I wonder if YouTube uses HTML5 player for Chrome or not.