Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

I remember that Jeff was talking in a podcast about an utility which help him to send opened windows to certain zones of the screen, or resize them, just by using some keyboard combination. This seems to be verry useful, especially when you work on two monitors and you don't wana broke your work flow by talking the mouse, moving the window, coming back to keyboard.

Can you recommend me any of this type of applications?

ps: this might be a question but this type of utility is more used on coders world, because they don't like to use mouse so much. That why I';m waiting an answer from you, from the programmers.

share|improve this question

migrated from Jun 28 '11 at 2:44

This question came from our site for professional and enthusiast programmers.

up vote 1 down vote accepted

Display Fusion supports this, and is invaluable to any dual monitor user.

share|improve this answer

Ultramon is also quite a handy tool

share|improve this answer

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .