Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

I want to swap the effect of fn-key for some of the F1-F12 keys. How can I achieve this on osx (10.6) on a macbook? Ideally I should be able to toggle the effect for individual keys, but a solution toggling all will also do.

share|improve this question
up vote 9 down vote accepted

Use FunctionFlip.

Toggle all in System Preferences:

enter image description here

Use this script to toggle using keyboard shortcut or otherwise semi-automated.

share|improve this answer

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .