Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

I'm a system analyst. I need to write a document in Microsoft Word, I looking for "clip art' or 'auto sharp' for HTML widget/art like check box, form, text-field...etc so that I can use in my documents. where can I find those add on?

share|improve this question
Is your question "How do I put (something similar to) html elements into a word document?" – Cam Jackson Jul 1 '11 at 3:38
yes how to put html elements (art) into microsoft word 2003. so that i can write technical documents – user9179 Jul 1 '11 at 3:52
up vote 1 down vote accepted

Under Options/Customized Ribbon make sure you have the Developer box checked (on the right hand side). Once the developer menu is enabled you will have a multitude on HTML-like tags/widgets available.

share|improve this answer
where is this "option" under microsoft word 2003 ? i cannot see from top toolbar – user9179 Jul 1 '11 at 3:51
In 2003: Click the Microsoft Office Button, and then Word Options. Click Popular, and then select the Show Developer tab in the Ribbon check box. – Greg Jul 1 '11 at 3:53
sorry, i cant find that. on top toolbar. i got 'file,edit,view,insert,format,tools,table,window,help" – user9179 Jul 1 '11 at 6:43
@user9179 - I think the developer toolbar is only in 2007 and later version of office, but in 2003 you have other options. Click on View | Toolbars and under Forms you have the checkbox, Text Form.... – Greg Jul 1 '11 at 14:50

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .