Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. It's 100% free, no registration required.

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

I'm a system analyst. I need to write a document in Microsoft Word, I looking for "clip art' or 'auto sharp' for HTML widget/art like check box, form, text-field...etc so that I can use in my documents. where can I find those add on?

share|improve this question
Is your question "How do I put (something similar to) html elements into a word document?" – Cam Jackson Jul 1 '11 at 3:38
yes how to put html elements (art) into microsoft word 2003. so that i can write technical documents – user9179 Jul 1 '11 at 3:52
up vote 1 down vote accepted

Under Options/Customized Ribbon make sure you have the Developer box checked (on the right hand side). Once the developer menu is enabled you will have a multitude on HTML-like tags/widgets available.

share|improve this answer
where is this "option" under microsoft word 2003 ? i cannot see from top toolbar – user9179 Jul 1 '11 at 3:51
In 2003: Click the Microsoft Office Button, and then Word Options. Click Popular, and then select the Show Developer tab in the Ribbon check box. – Greg Jul 1 '11 at 3:53
sorry, i cant find that. on top toolbar. i got 'file,edit,view,insert,format,tools,table,window,help" – user9179 Jul 1 '11 at 6:43
@user9179 - I think the developer toolbar is only in 2007 and later version of office, but in 2003 you have other options. Click on View | Toolbars and under Forms you have the checkbox, Text Form.... – Greg Jul 1 '11 at 14:50

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.