Sign up ×
Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. It's 100% free, no registration required.

I really like how Chrome PDF viewer provides a zoom to document width button. Is there such a thing in Microsoft Word 2010?

share|improve this question

1 Answer 1

up vote 4 down vote accepted

Under View you have different options to see your page, including Page Width.

share|improve this answer

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.