I want to put at least 3 or 4 movies, which are around 90 minutes, on DVD and still have good quality. So around 360 minutes to one DVD. What program and options should I choose to achieve best quality?
- I want to do in ffmpeg, I believe it to be the most powerful tool for the job.
- But if it can be achieved in nice GUI program which works in Windows 7 I do not mind.
- I also don't mind Linux application, I prefer one which works in Ubuntu (because I can install Ubuntu from Windows) or in Mandriva
- It could also be a program which works in any Windows, because Linux has Windows emulator.
- I have DVD player DVP3260.
- According to manual from Phillips it can play MPEG1, MPEG2, DivX 3.11, DivX 4.x, DivX 5.x, DivX 6.0.
- It should play XVid too, but I do not have more information about it yet.
- I don't need to author it (create menu), player can browse/list files.