When we open any local or network Word document in Word 2007, we receive an error:
Word has insufficient memory. Do you want to save document1 as rescued document?
The machine has 8GB of RAM, and equivalent in page file. I have performed the following without resolving the issue:
- Renamed normal.dotm.
- Performed Office Diagnostics, which found and repaired 1 issue.
- Uninstalled/Reinstalled Word 2007.
- There was no HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\12.0\Word\Data key to delete. (There was no Word entry under Office)
- There was no HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\12.0\Word\Options key to delete.
- There were no Startup items to rename/delete in %programfiles%\Microsoft\Office\Office12\Startup\
- There were no COM Add-ins to delete in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\Word\Addins
This occurs with every document.