I installed some games on my work computer and I want to remove them from the Program and Features list, without uninstalling them. Any ideas?
Download ccleaner and follow "Option 2" on this document
Remove Uninstall Entry using "CCleaner" Program
1. If you have not already, download and install the latest version of the CCleaner.
2. Click on the CCleaner shortcut icon either on your desktop or in the Start Menu to run the program.
3. Click on the Tools button on the left.
4. Select the uninstall entry and click the Delete Entry button to remove it from the Programs and Features uninstall list.
5. Click on the X in the upper right corner to close CCleaner when done.
The programs showing in the Programs and Features list are generated from the registry keys under: