I'm helping someone set up their new 64-bit Acer Aspire One Netbook and have set everything up perfectly except the HP OfficeJet 4500 Wireless printer. The problem is I can't get the setup.exe file to work:
- put install CD in, double-clicked on setup.exe, nothing happened
- copied CD contents to hard drive, double-clicked on setup.exe, nothing happened
- downloaded newest driver from HP website, double-clicked setup.exe, nothing happened
- did right-click, run as administrator, nothing happened
- (put CD in another computer (32-bit Windows XP), double-clicked on setup.exe, worked fine)
- (other setup.exe files work fine)
How can I get this setup.exe file to execute on this computer?