I have following scenario:
- I'm local admin on my computer with Windows 7 Enterprise and UAC enabled
- Computer is not in domain and is not under group policy
- I run some program without running it as administrator
- This program sometimes needs to control locally installed windows service (with Manual start options)
- Without running initial program as administrator or without disabling UAC controlling windows service fails.
How can I grant permissions to my account to control this particular service without running with elevated privileges or disabling UAC?