This is the set-up which we have in our office:
Inbound DSL connection -> Cable modem -> Router -> Server -> Multiple wired connections -> Multiple WiFi connections
Then we have a static IP supplied by our ISP. With our set-up, external visitors could connect to the Server. Nice.
Then the modem broke. And we got a new modem.
Now all the external traffic is going to the modem's configuration page, not to the router (which forwards the relevant traffic to the server).
Any one know what setting I should be playing with on the modem to get this working. There is a HEAP of acronyms in the modem's menu, but not sure which ones to change.
Modem is sitting, annoyingly, on port 80, and I've found no options to change this.