I have a custom build PC:
- Corsair HX620 PSU
- Intel 6870 C2D
- Geforce 8800GT
- Asus P5Q-E
I've recently moved from the UK to Canada, upon plugging my UK built PC into the wall socket it gets stuck in an infinite loop of booting and rebooting, the fans spin, internal and external LED's light, but no output to the monitor.
My HX620 apparently will auto select the right voltage, but I can't rule regional issues out, I am using brand new Canadian plugs, straight into the wall socket.
Tried the following:
- Reseat graphics card - No effect
- Remove and replace battery from motherboard - No effect
- Disconnect HDD - No effect
- Disconnect Graphics Card - No effect
- Disconnect CD-ROM - No effect
- Reseat RAM modules - No effect
- Remove 3 RAM modules - No effect
- Swap remaining RAM module with one of the 3 removed - No effect.