Recently I often edited a
txt file with Notepad++ on Windows XP and gedit on Linux (Mint). During shutdown on windows, it seems, that file was corrupted. This is the second time that this happens and both corrupted files now start with
Unfortunately I made a backup (with rsync) this morning, which also copied the corrupted file.
Perhaps this also could have anything to do with problems on the hard disk, but its more unlikely, because I checked it already with different tools on both hard disks.. (chkdsk, smart)
This is the start of the file-content: (if you need everything, please ask me)
INDX( ( è U Ì ©c h T òã ¼µ