I have 2 computers that are about as similiar as they can be
- Both run Fedora Linux 15 x64
- Both are behind the same IPv4 only NAT (my house)
- Both run Miredo (Teredo Tunneling) and have unique addresses
- Both are using Microsoft's Teredo Server copied from here
- Both have working IPv6 connections, meaning I can get on sites like http://ipv6.google.com/
- Both have their firewalls disabled
In order to do some testing of project though I need to be able to connect to a server running on one of the computers over IPv6. However it doesn't work, the connection just times out (I'm testing with
ping6ing the other computer times out. There doesn't seem to be any way to have the two computers talk to each other over IPv6.
What could I be doing wrong? The setups are identical, so I'm out of ideas. Does Teredo not allow pinging other Teredo clients? Does both computers being behind the same NAT affect anything?