I want to monitor my kid's home PC usage.
Here's what I'm looking for:
- To be able to turn on a home PC remotely from laptop at work;
- Remote access the same home PC. Transfer files, open browser logs, email, etc;
- Close and turn off the home PC after session;
- Leave no footprint on the home PC (no record of access or host program running on toolbars, etc... total invisibility);
- Be able to load Host software to home PC via an USB flash drive. Looking for something that I can plug into home PC, auto load and setup Host program, then plug into laptop. No other setup needed. Quick and easy;
- Freeware is preferred, but I'm willing to pay a reasonable fee.
I vaguely recall reading about a Home Security Spyware product that does this, but a web search has been fruitless.
Does anything like this exist?