Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

Sometimes I have PDF files that have pages shown horizontally. I usually use Google Chrome to open PDF files, and I was wondering is there anyway to "turn" the file by 90 degrees so that I can read it in Google Chrome?

share|improve this question
up vote 13 down vote accepted

As of Chrome 17 you can right-click on the PDF and choose "Rotate clockwise" or "Rotate counterclockwise".

share|improve this answer

Unfortunately, with Chrome, you cant. You can read the article about it here. You will have to open it in another browser, or within Acrobat.

In IE, for example, you can press Ctrl+Shift++ or - to rotate a PDF in the browser.

share|improve this answer

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .