How resolve this issue with dxgi.dll? I originally thought issue was related to Desktop Window Manager (dwm.exe). However, after trying run a System File Check, I got similar error related to dxgi.dll. I know the issue is related to this file. How do I fix this issue? I tried replacing the DLL file from one found online. However, system32 folder locks up, in both normal start up and safe mode, when searching for dxgi.dll in the folder or scrolling down to it and clicking on it.
What I know or have already tried:
- Error in
both Safe Mode &Normal Start Up upon login
- Restored to a 3-day old Restore Point
- Last install was iTunes 3 days before the issue begin
- No changes were made in the past week or longer
- Reinstalled DirectX
- No other graphic or display issues
- Ran Full Virus Scan via Norton Internet Security
- Uninstalled and Installed the latest GeForce 460M drivers
- Windows is completely updated
- Ran System File Check but failed at 11% (Normal & Safe Mode) - See Screenshot
Error when running System File Check.
Original error on start up.