Many computer software installation may cause delays, especially if they rotating in the background or if you let it boot directly to Windows startup. So, in that case, then it just shut briefly utilities. Nonetheless, as mentioned above, your computer needs service and you must clean your PC.
1. Computer slow factor: too many software installations on the computer!
We have more and more common to install software that we actually never or almost never use. It is better to remove them because they make unnecessary demands on your system resources. This is also installed test or trial software that after a certain period of no longer usable and only place on the computer claims. Removing software do you start> controlpanel> software> applications change / remove.
2.The regulated system registry for errors:
The Windows registry system errors that slow your computer. Registry errors are caused by the constant installing and uninstalling software. Furthermore, when you uninstall software often remain suspended residual files left in your computer registry that may eventually pollute the whole thing and your Windows operating system may confuse.
3. Too much memory your PC & Software:
Do you know how much your PC has a memory? When the memory is below 512MB, you are more selective about what software you actually want to have on your computer and how much this software actually claim on the PC Storage Capacity. The more memory-intensive software demand and rotating in the background, the slower your computer will slow to a computer to a crawl. To think, be especially heavy antivirus software, various scanners and other PC security software.
4: The hard disk clean up regularly here.
PC Cleaning: It is recommended to clean unnecessary files, such as files temporarily folders, trash, etc.. The fuller the hard disk the slower the computer. Easy tips to do clean Cache and Cookies in Internet Explorer:
* Close Internet Explorer.
* Go to Control Panel> Internet Options> General tab
* Under Browsing History, click “Delete” – this will open a new window.
* Check the following to remove and then click OK:
Clean Cache and Cookies in Firefox (In case Firefox installed):
* Go to Tools> Options.
* Click Privacy in the menu.
* Click the “Clear Now” button below. A new window will open.
* Select all and click “Clear Now the following information:
* Click the “Clear Private Data Now” button.
Even the remaining temporary files and empty trash:
* Go to start> run and type: cleanmgr and click OK.
* Let it scan your computer for files to be removed
* Please make sure that there is only Temporary Files, Temporary Internet Files, and Recycle Bin are checked.
* Then click OK.
5:Computer slow factor here regularly to defrag:
You should regularly defragment all hard drives.
Also try to disable the unnecessary
programs at the start up time