Which solution would you recommend which has:
- a relational database with a user interface
- access for 20-50 users potentially working in parallel
- user authentication
- log of changes
- customizable forms, to input data in the database
- different access rights levels (read, read & write, admin)
- data hosted on my server
- very little to absolutely no "programming" to be implemented
- as low cost as possible :)
I currently have a Microsoft Access database, with different forms to facilitate the user interface. I would like to now give access to this database to roughly 20 users - so I need to be able to track who updates what.
Ideally I would like to have a Web 2.0 look and feel, but this is optional.
So far, I have looked into:
- Microsoft ASP.NET; but this seems to me like a lot of programming will be needed
- Open-source CRM, like Joomla, Drupal, or SugarCRM; though it looks like an overkill for my objective, and I am not sure it will be easy to implement or manage
- Zoho creator; this was the closest I have seen to my objective, but I understand the data is hosted on Zoho servers which I do not want
Any suggestion is most welcomed.