What is the easiest video editing program to use on Windows
First this question is almost a duplicate of this question:
Here are my requirements:
- I am running Windows XP so it must be XP compatible.
- Must be Free or have a trial I can use.
- Must be able to run on a computer that has a 2.8GHZ with 2GB RAM
- Must be simple to use and learn
- Must be able to export for use on web
If the other programs mentioned in the post I mentioned (other than Windows movie maker) are of decent quality and fairly easy to use and learn. Easy is defined as I can load the program and start working with it to do basic editing and building.
Basically I need the ability to fade from image to image and use (do not know correct term) image panning? Where you start at the bottom of a image and pan to the top of it. Same with zooming in and out on an image. Also be able to add in some video and sync this all to music.