Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

I'm looking for a fix or extension like this one for chrome for firefox.

share|improve this question
up vote 1 down vote accepted

Install Stylish and then this stylish userscript

share|improve this answer
Awesome! Thanks. – firefusion Sep 11 '11 at 9:03

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .