In my office, they currently use Windows Mobile phones, mostly for legacy reasons. Contacts and calendar are synced from Lotus Notes like this:
Lotus Server → Lotus Notes → Lotus EasySync → Microsoft Outlook → Windows Mobile phone
Now, they're planning on switching to Android devices. Is there any way to do the following?
Lotus Server → Lotus Notes →
what is missing?→ Android phone
I am therefore looking for any Windows application that would fetch Calendar and Contacts from Lotus Notes and allow the Android phone to sync with them.
Here are the details:
- Only contacts and calendar need to be synced, no mails.
- There's no need for "live" or "push" synchronization, only manual synchronization on the desktop
- The Domino server is some version 8, as well as Lotus Notes.
- There are only Windows machines.
- There is no way to install Lotus Notes Traveler on the server, which means I can't use any direct connection.