Before, I never had this problem with Windows 7 – the router always had the same settings like below.
- Installed Windows 7, all drivers, etc.
- Updated Windows 7 to SP1 (a bunch of KBs before SP1 appeared in update)
- Port 12000 forwarded on Gigaset sx763 to my local IP (
- Entered that IP as my static IP
- Disabled firewall on Windows 7 machine (not on the router – on the router, it was always on and needed)
In our local network you can see that 12000 belongs to me, but I can't get access from outside.
Any advice? I've been playing for almost 3 hours with settings etc.